Thursday, December 13, 2012

Assignment #6: Self Evaluation

1. Evaluation
Throughout this whole semester, I've been having quite a bit of trouble posting these posts or at least getting people to see them. What I've learned from this call is that you can tell quite a bit from a picture, book, or even flyer just by examining it. Looking at the pathos, logos, and ethos of things is really one of the real big things I learned. Another thing that I learned is getting back into the habit of not letting things go until the last minute and on how to write again. Being away or out of the schooling arena for four years really put a damper on my writing capabilities.

With this course, it gave me the chance to freshen up my skills as a writer and even gave me a chance to vent some of my past experiences. having fought for this country and then coming back home and now going to State College has really been a journey. I just hope I can keep everything going good for me and that this class provided me with enough skills to get me through these next four years. I appreciate all the time and patience that everyone has given me.

2. Blog Posts
3. SRT Evaluations Completed

No comments:

Post a Comment