Sunday, December 9, 2012

Assignment #3: The Arboretum

 It being fall, I had figured the Arboretum to be dead plants and dying trees, but when I had got there everything was flourishing. They had all different kinds of plant-life there in different sections. Each section had it's own theme or section of different types of flowers.



 Despite all the ongoing construction to make the garden bigger, the plants there were thriving as if it were the late spring, early summer. The care that gets put into maintaining this place is phenomenal. To visit this place is a must for all who go to Penn State and to all those who pass through.



2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the Arboretum! I'm usually not a garden kind of person, but this place was beautiful. I agree, it is a must see for Penn Staters to see, at least once. On Family Weekend, I took my family to see it and they loved it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Arboretum was extra beautiful in the fall. Now its less colorful but still beautiful! Every time i have friends come to visit i take them there and show them all the flowers and the big waterfall. Im glad you enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete